I believe that helping people to catalyse themselves into actions that benefit and support their growth is really important work. I want to provide the conditions that will support you to identify what needs to change and then give you the tools to help you achieve it.
I focus on three areas: personal development, creativity and health. You can work on just one, or all of them, at any one time the truth is that they are all linked so that improve one, and you improve the others.
Enjoying better health frees you to explore your creativity. Fulfilling your potential by exploring personal development will reduce your stress levels, and therefore your health will improve. Being creative is known to reduce stress and improve problem solving and by allowing yourself the freedom to enjoy your talents you are working at the deepest level of self discovery.
Here you will find free resources, tools and books to support you in all three vital areas. Please explore, and enjoy, and I am always happy to answer any questions you may have.
What is important to me are the many ways that sharing information and support makes a real difference. I hope my ‘chats’ on personal development, creativity and health do that for you. If you want to see my past blogs click here
What Is Really Important In Your Life?
I loved this list that came to my inbox today – kindly sent by the Universe from www.tut.com
The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted, when they were alive:
10. How important they were to so many.
9. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
8. That all of their prayers and thoughts were heard.
7. That there really were no coincidences.
6. How far ripples of their kindness actually spread.
5. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
4. That any and all of their dreams could have come true.
3. How good looking and fun they always were.
2. How much guidance they received, whenever they asked for help.
1. That God was alive in everything, including themselves.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.
Ah-so, The Universe